Hecho para mí


This gift won't last forever

Why is it all happening at once
why nothing
and then everything

How is it possible to feel all of this
This is part of the expansion isn’t it
But I know I have the space for it
This is what I’ve been growing for

It’s so painful to think about hurting someone who has changed you
Who has taught you that it’s possible to love again
To feel such utter pleasure
And bliss
And ecstasy

How is it possible to grieve something that’s still so tangible
So real
Still so lovely and raw
and new

I feel like we didn’t even have a chance
Not even a chance for the moment to play out
A moment that maybe would only last a little while
But at least it wouldn't be rushed

There’s more I want to know of you
To learn of you
There is still so much my heart yearns to explore
is not quite ready to give up.

while the other soft, tender, very quiet inner knowing has me gravitating...

and i feel maxed out. 

Someone said the overwhelm comes from being two different people
the one yearning for freedom 
and the other yearning for family.
The uncertainty comes from not being quite clear or ready for the latter.
Maybe that's true. 
It sure feels like 2 different lives anyway
two different me's

And i don't want to stop myself from falling in love again
Not when it's been so long
and feels so good

I feel so free, so alive, being with you
falling in a love drug bubble with you

You are so beautiful, and I want so much for you
I want you to open
To see
To let people in
Let the world experience you 
like you experience the world

This is not the end for you
It’s just the beginning
How can I make you see that

I'm going to make a lot of mistakes, aren't i.

Comments

Popular Posts